Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mail from Canada

This weekend received mail from Canada. The Stamp Game  moderator did mail me a winner game. Nice stamps who circulated on this globe. Also some nice chickenstamps for me as a special gift. Thanks BenoĆ®t...
Show the stams here:
Verny nice stamps, from which I did have NONE (now I do...)
As I mentioned before, Canada don't cancel stamps anymore, for I can see. On the envelop there was only the cancellation our TNT use to find my homeaddress to deliver the mail.
To be complete I show this also.


Very nice MS on it, a joint issue with Sweden ( I do collect Sweden so need that one also...) and two other stamps to complete the amount for the shipment.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats