Friday, May 01, 2009

Great British Monarchs


Sometimes you find nice cancallations on a cover. Just a cancellation who fits with the stamp on that cover. This one show a cancellation to promote stamps of Great Brittain. I got this cover on our local stampclub and need the stamp for my collection. Now I think I wait till I have a second one of 48p. If you want to know more about Britsh stamps : Royal Mail


De Royal Mail  promoot zijn eigen zegels. In dit gevan de serie Great British Monarchs die op 28 februari 2008 is uitgegegeven.  Een fraai stempel met een bijbehorende postzegel , machin,  van 48P. Deze enveloppe "gescoord" op onze maandelijke postzegelavond van mijn postzegelclub. Zal de of is het het zegel niet afweken doch op een volgende wachten. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats