Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nice cover from the USofA

Maybe told you before. Blogging and internet is a nice way to make friends all over this globe. Here you see a nice cover with also nice stamps on it. Like the stamps "Art of the American Indian" who are on this cover with my personal USA chickenlogostamps. Inside of this cover some nice stamps I can use for my US collection which I will pay more attention to than I did the last years. Filling gaps in my album. Do you also "filling gaps" in your album(s)?
Correction .....The New chickens will be there on May 5th.....

Zo'n blog en het internet geven veel nieuwe contacten en vrienden die ook op deze globe wonen.
Hier zie je een envelope met o.a. leuke zegels betreffende Amerikaanse Indiaansekunst, naast mijn persoonlijke postzegels welke ik heb laten maken in de States via een andere vriend. In de enveloppe een partijtje zegels die ik mooi kan gebruiken om wat gaten in mijn USA album op te vullen. Ik ben daar nu wat meer mee bezig dan de afgelopen jaren. Gaatjes vullen in het album, een leuke bezigheid en als je gewoon gebruikte zegels spaart en wat geduld kan betrachten dan is het een leuke betaalbare hobby.

Correctie : de nieuwe kuikens komen 5 mei i.p.v. 12 mei.....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats