Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Collect a Topic and how to present that.

I collect chickenstamps, think you noticed that. Now I put all them away in a stockbook but I want to make it "better looking" . I have this situation how to start that. I am going to make my A4 albumsheets but how further. Shall I collect them by country ?. That is maybe the best way to have an overview about the stamps you have or don't.
For instance Dutch chickens like this :

I can tel then that the first was issued in 1950 and was for Childrens Welfare. In fact the other two are also. 1962 feeding the chickens and 1996 Girl with animals. You can tell then a lot about these stamps. 1996 a total of 1.087.078 stamps were sold.

Also you can make visual the life of the chicken. Still that question , what was first, egg or chicken. For explanation look here, your problem is solved for always.

If you still have your doubt, never see an egg laying a chicken, several times saw the other way around.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats