Saturday, February 04, 2006

More chickens

There is a small problem to upload pictures to my blog. But they are working on it. Nice to have people who work at a weekend time. I like to show a calendar I received thius week from a former neighbour. The lady always think about me when she see chickenthings. Now I have the same when I see work of the famous Dick Bruna. She collect Nijntje (Miffy) and other drawings.
Bruna also designed stamps for Japan and The Netherlands and may be more countries.
Will show some pictures later. If you wish look at :
www.nijntje.nl/
My Silky-chickens are producing eggs at the moment, you will say that is normal, but in the wintertime it is less production when your not put extra light in the poultry-house. Sometimes it stops for a few months, production of eggs.
If you don't know the silkychickens :
members.lycos.nl/zijdehoenclub


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats