Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Value 2

Today I looked at some English stamps to sell in our local club with singding around little books with stamps. (see scan) .
When i looked better at two stamps issued in 1975, S.Gibbons nr 970, Health and Handicap Funds. 4,5 + 1,5 P. I saw that there was missing a perforation hole in the upper stamp. In the lower stamp the punch is to see, but not completed. Also there is a little colour differance in the upper stamp near the bending in the arm of the figure. Maybe this is the big jackpot everyone is waiting for ?
Since the Dutch catalogue of 2006 has a special register of this printing errors there is a lot of offers on Ebay or Delcampe of these stamps. Maybe try this to make some -big- money.
Do have also some problems to add pictures here, Will do that later if everything works again.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 at 10:24:00 AM PST , Blogger Unknown said...

I've noticed that the borders on the template I use restrict the width of the (body) of my blog. For instance, your left border is very much wider then your right. and makes it too tight for your daily entry to fit and pushes it down. I think I am going to look for a template with only a border on one side when I get more time to monkey with it. When I choose picture on left or right it doesn't shift it much because of the room space. Even shifts it less on yours.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats