Saturday, January 21, 2006

Today's stampstorie


Today visit my local stampdealer. Local is in Wageningen thats acros the river Rine, the one of a bridge to far in WW II as you maybe know. Today I went there with the ferry-boat, a small one.

Just bought some litle bags to sort out my stamps. They have to fit in my sigarboxes. It seems to be that this format is not common these days, but in the end the man found a box of 1000 pcs, still 900 left if you want some.

Also asked for a catalogue of USA stamps. they were not in stock. Cheapest ( I am still Dutch) was the Scott of dec.2005 € 21.00 about $ 25,00. Because I only need till 1988 I also can try to look for a second hand. (email ceesprins@hetnet.nl)

Try to sell my Cyprus collection on :

http://www.delcampe.com/ sellersname silky46

Maybe I make some profit there, it is realy more for the fun.

Show a few of these nice stamps here.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats