Sunday, January 29, 2006

Phonecards with Chickens

Today try to find some phonecards on EBAY. Just find 105 pages with more than 5147 pcs. After 45 pages without any chicken, hen, rooster of egg I started to do somthing else.
At the moment I have two (2) cards.
Both are cards from Polen, or is it Poland. The card you see is a little chick talking to his grandfather, I think. It is an old card, nowedays we phone on our PC with Skype or so.

You can alway's Skype me, not with a picture, thats to much for every-one.

If you find a phonecard with a chicken and it it still valid, call me.

Today my chickens produce 3 eggs, the weather was nice today, sunny and + 3 Celcius in daytime and -5 C last night. Still wait a month or so before I collect the eggs fo the new breed. In the meantime, boiling 2 minutes and ..........wonderfully.

The other card :

Nice rooster painted on an egg.

Still thet question what was first:

The egg or the chicken.

Let me know if you know..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats