Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rooster Year of the, South Africa


Today a very nice FDC from South Africa with a minisheet from 2005. The year of the Rooster, a nice topic for postadministrations to make -more- money from you and me. I have to say that you can spend as much as you like or can for your hobby. This cover came from a clubmember who did visit South Africa last year. Nice they bougt such things for me when on holiday's. Think its a very nice design of a cock. The cancellation is Bronkhorstspruit, its no chickenname but one of a place in North South-Africa. It has about 27000 inhabitants and was founded in 1858 als Kalkoenkransriver. (Kalkoen=turkey)  Also poultry, but I think thats just accidental.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats