Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mail from Poland

Today I did work a lot. Have a ride to Hamburg to deliver a cardbox with some samples in it. When I got back from the 911 km trip there were two covers in the mail. First a nice one with a minisheet with a sailingship. In that cover new stamps for The Stamp Game, always nice stamps to exchange. Do you also like to play with us? mail me.  cees@stampy.nl  and I help you there.


The second was the cover I mailed on Febr 27th to my friend Antoni, this cover was zwrot/retour and no indication why. On the back a sticker with cancellation 29021207. Sad to don't know what happens with Antoni, also no reactions on FB. Some personalized stamps on and in the cover.



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats