Sunday, October 11, 2009

How to mail a packet


This is the way I like to mail my packets (if I have them). This one I got back this week and I almost did not know I have mailed it to my mother in law. Its nice to have family who keep the stamps for you and thats a nice way to get new stamps with a nice cancellation. This one has a minisheet from a new serie "Grenzeloos Nederland" (Netherland without borders) 4 types of personalized stamps, two with the decembervalue ( € 0,34) and one the normal value -€ 0,44- for mail inside our country till 20 grams. Also a normal 10 cents stamp and two stamps from the AEX/Euronext index who exist 25 years in 2008. You see its look like the stockmarkets are always goining up..... We -common people- know better.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, October 23, 2009 at 1:37:00 PM PDT , Blogger Cees Prins said...

To soak o not to soak, thats the question....What do you think ??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats