Saturday, September 26, 2009

Two value's

Do collect a lot, maybe to many. One item are European stamps with two value's, the "old" one and the Euro. The first stamps where issued in 2001 only and its a nice and small area to collect.
Last year there were new countries who got the Euro and there were also new issue's of stamps.
I have a lot of stamps from 2001 but less from 2008 but thats a matter of time. Because I only collect these used they will come in stamps I got from friends in round robins or like's. If you have, let me know, maybe we can trade. Here some stamps of my collection.

Verzamelaars verzamelen vaak veel verschillende items. Zelf verzamel ik ook postzegels met twee waarden erop. De EURO en de oude Dm, frank of gulden waarde. De eerste serie zegels werd in 2001 uitgegeven door de landen die toen de Euro invoerden. De tweede serie is van het afgelopen jaar toen er diverse landen bijkwamen die de euro als betaalmiddel mochten gaan voeren. Van die laatste heb ik er nog niet zoveel doch dat is een kwestie van tijd. Komen vanzelf langs met rondzendingen, exchange brieven en via vrienden. Misschien heb je ook wat te ruilen, mail me even.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats