Monday, June 01, 2009

Picture's trees and silky's

No scanner but a photo is as good as a scan. Here the stamps I promised yesterday. Nice stamps, I told before. Did see some questions about my chickens. Also show a picture of the first 6 silky of the season. Did also make this today just like the stamps.
Hier de foto van de zegels die op de enveloppe zitten uit Maleisie (?) Leuke zegels met bomen erop, de vertaling van het soort bomen blijf ik even schuldig.. Naar aanleiding van een vraag hoe het mijn kuikens is laat ik ook even een foto zien van de eerste 6 stuks van dit seizoen zoals ze er nu uitzien, complete kipjes.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, June 7, 2009 at 11:40:00 AM PDT , Blogger sophia said...

There will be new stamp issuement in July 14 and 16. Do you know where can we look through the image of new stamp?

 
At Sunday, June 7, 2009 at 1:42:00 PM PDT , Blogger Cees Prins said...

Hello Sophia,

Thanks for visiting my blog.
What country do you mean ?

Cees

 
At Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:19:00 PM PDT , Blogger Kang Wei Xie said...

Hi.

I am relieved that my cover reach you. I am working on collections of festivals, flowers, whales and penguin... but anything is fine. I don't have any Netherlands stamps except 7 from 60s.

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats