Monday, March 31, 2008

FDC Antillen Dutch


Do have some of this kind of FDC's with fauna-stamps on them. If somebody like to trade them for some chichenstamps or a nice postcard, let me know. Did not have much time for this blog the last week. Also visit my grand- and daughter and that takes also time.....
Also produce some personal stamps with nice topics. Soon a new lighthouse stamp will be on the market. This FDC shows three nice flowers, Issued on July 20th 1977. I think "our" Antilles have to many issue's for such a small country. But when I look here it is almost the same now. A lot of collectors think its to many new stamps and to expensive. Also you don't know what to collect. Stamps, sheets, prestige booklets, FDC,personal stamps, every year new "definitive" stamps and a lot more. You need an extra boss or have a lot of €€€€€€€€€ or $$$$$$$$ to buy it all.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats