Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sweden


Did bought a week ago an album Sweden till 1989. Did invest a lot of time now to sort out all my Swedish stamps. Also did find out that I need a lot of stamps. That's nice. I think you need to have a new target so now and then. To put the stamps in the album is the next job, most of them are commemoratives. The definitives is another job, there is more work in it because there are a lot of types from the same stamp. More stampetime is less blogging time.....
Also the older people work take a lot of my time, but I try to inform my nice blogreaders a bit more. You see a nice block motorbykes from 2005. Notice that the stamps have a perforation on 4 sides, a bit rare for Swedish stamps. Its not on the cover anymore. I keep my Sweden stamps 1990-now in a small stockbook. The album can wait a few years....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats