Saturday, February 02, 2008

New chickenstamps(4me)



Today working on my enveloppes with stamps on and in them. These 4 chickenstamps I could add to my collection. Very nice to receive nice stamps so now and then, and when it are chickenstamps.........Indeed I have to find out if the Korean stamp of 1976 is showing a chicken, could be also another bird like a pheasant. If so it's family and I will put it with his fellow pheasants on a special sheet in my collection.

The Union of Myanmar( 1989) chickenstamp is my first of that country, do they have more? Maybe when it was Birma. The name Birma was also used again in 2007, but what's in a name when a stamp has chickens on it......

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 2, 2008 at 8:22:00 PM PST , Blogger Karmanovsky Alexander said...

Dear Gees!
Thank you for the information about Ushuaja postcard. It is strange,really, that TNT cancelation appeared here. This postcard I recieved as a enclosure in the cover which I am going to put on the blog. And what was the reason and for what my pen-friend put this cancelation here I do not know. I think it is for nothing. And there is nothing for it, but to see real label and real cancelation of Ushuaja.
I like your interesting blog and often visit it. Thank you!
Regards and best wishes from St.Petersburg (Russia).
Alexander

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats