Friday, February 09, 2007

Chickens on stamps


Did went to my stampclub yesterday. Nice evening with a new system for trade. Several members put in stockbooks with stamps. All stamps € 0,05 each. We had about 13 books with stamps to circulate. I did find some nice stamps, also one chickenstamp I did not have from Romenia. Also got a chickenstamps from a member, they all look for chickenstamps....

This member collect Elephants on stamps, so if you have one... let me know..

Also we have some members of the local press. ("De Gelderlander") They make every week a story about "clubs" there are in Gelderland, the province I live in. They take some pictures and interviews. Next Friday I show more about this, hope the picture will be good...!!

Also bought a box full of stamps/envelops and more, mostly USA, need more time....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats