Wednesday, June 07, 2006

From Old to New


European stamps with old currency and Euro, a new topic I started a few months ago.
It are only stamps with an issue lenght from a year or so. 12 European countries exchange their currency for a new one EURO (€) and to make it easier for the common man we did have the two different currencies on one stamp. In The Netherlands also, the year 2001 was that year.
A nice little area to collect, never new issues again!!! If you know how many stamps were issued from your country that time, let me know. I don't have stamps from Austria, Finland and Luxemburg from that period. Maybe this countries did not have such stamps. Show you some, the most of France, that reason must be the comming holydays. La douce France is our destination we went to, maybe with a week in Spain. If you have stamps from this topic to exchange, let me know. Have a nice day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats