Thursday, May 25, 2006

Chickenthings Fair

Not at home when I write this. Did some fishing today with my brother in law. He beats me 7-1 with the fish. Cold and a bit rainy day today. With some good rain-cloting it was good to do. Saw in the local paper that next Sunday there is a chiceknfair in Haarlem. Haarlem is the capital of Noord(North)-Holland, a province in the Netherlands. Never heard about such a fair. Maybe we still here and I can visit that. Stamps, cards, pins, sigarbands, cards, books and paintings wil be there. To trade or exchange. Did not know that of course otherwise brought some of my duplicates with me. So on this computer I dont't have a picture to show you.
When I look more carfull found a "personal" Rembrandt stamp. Maybe show this before but I am not aware of it. When you get older, losing your..... indeed.
This stamp is not an official issue.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats