Friday, May 19, 2006

Fairy-tails ? from Ukraina


Today, after a busy week as you could notice by my blog, I received a nice gift for my birthday. Stamps and also a -for me- new chickenstamp. Its from Ukraine, or how you write that in English or American, and I thinks its a fairy-tail picture. There are tree stamps with pictures that look so to me. Maybe some-one now the real thing. Of course I can look it up and let you know about it, but that will take some time. On the picture you see a hen, don't think it's a rooster, on a fence(?) or on a balance beam. Its balancing with an egg, very dangerous for that egg..If you know the story of this, put it in your comment. Also, like my friend JimmyB alwaĆ½'s says, click on the picture and you don't need glaces.. Nice you back again....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats