Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Language/Taal


I was advised to make my blog in two languages, Dutch and English.

That's to get more readers. Also better fo find for the searching machines.

Do you think that is a good option? I really do not fill my Dutch homepage a lot the last time.


What you see is a Dutch stamp, specialy made for soccerfans of Ajax. They are in a booklet with 3 different types. You have to pay a lot more than the price which is on the stamp.

Heb het advies gekregen mijn blog ook in het Nederlands te maken. Zou meer lezers geven en de zoekmachines kunnen je dan ook beter vinden.

Denk je dat het een goeie optie is? Zelf hou ik mijn hompage in het Nederlands niet echt bij de laatste tijd.

De Ajax zegel is er een uit een nieuw prestige-marketing boekje hetwelk TNT op de markt heeft gebracht. Voor € 9,95 heb je wel 6 zegels van € 0,44.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats