Sunday, May 06, 2007

New Chickens


Today I have 2 new chickens. There are 3 eggs left and maybe tomorrow I have more.

Did see that I have a lot of things these day's and do not fill my blog every day. I think my readers notice that to. Maybe because holiday's are coming up. You will miss me (or not...) for a week or 4. I have a lot to show. The picture you see is a stamp I still looking for. Maybe you have it to exchange with me?? We in the Netherlands don't have series with stamps anymore. Sheets with 10, minisheets, booklets, but you are not able to buy one stamp out of a serie. Over and out this way of selling stamps.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 4:02:00 AM PST , Blogger Cees Prins said...

Did got it last week. ( 2009-11-05)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats