Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Non collectors

There are a lot of us, stamp collectors, but we have more non collectors. Now it is the art to get stamps from them but whan you asked today, several times they forget that in the time.
So our nice neighbours who were here to give the best wishes for 2007. They told us that her little daughter got a nice book from French friends for the Christmas. There were also a lot on the packaging. Nice you have them for me, I asked? O forgotten.. I said they must be in the paper bin (we have a big one for 1 month of paper, board and textile, recycling is good for the world) but don’t give yourself any trouble. Next time better……
Later on the little one shows up with this MS. A small folding, but nice to have…… The neighbour's wife went upsidown in the paperbin to get it out.
They will save the stamps they receive for me, let’s wait and see.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats