Thursday, August 03, 2006

Something else


No stamps or chickenthings today. If you don't agree let me know it will not happen every day....(week). On my trip to find Rembrandt booklets I saw also that the posoffice has special coins of € 5 . Show you a packed one and also the backside. The occasion is the 400 birthday of painter Rembrandt van R(h)ijn .Nice coin, you can pay in the whole Netherlands with it. A bit strange since the currency is Euro.. If you want to know more : www.herdenkingsmunt.nl and you need a translating program I suppose..

Anybody interested in such a coin?? Mail me and maybe we can work something out..

If you have coins,banknotes of phonecards with chickens...................you know what you can do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats