Monday, July 24, 2006

Your images are being uploaded to Blogger

Yes, thats normaly the thing whats happen. Not at the moment.
Just want to show a stamp with a chicken from Trinidad and Tobago. Even there we have chickens. Just like people they are every where.
My own "real" silky's are growing well. Have to sort them out. Which one I keep, which I have to sell. Hope there are people who want to have them. At the end of the year we have to put them under a roof again, I think. The flue, even if its not there(here), the economics want that we do so, because whats more important in this world ? Indeed the $$$$$$$$$$ and €€€€€€€€€€€.
Maybe we need more BRAINS in our Goverments, but thats hopefull wishing..
Maybe the picture later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats