Friday, March 17, 2006

To soak or not to soak, thats the question.

This week I did a soak session for the Dutch stamps.
Still have a lot of "others"to do. Just one of my suppliers (neighbours) collect a lot of them. I show a small part of the work to do.
With the Dutch stamps there was one yellow -not so nice- envelop. The paint went into the water and 1n some stamps. They have a nice colour, but difficult to bring them back to a collectable version. Do you have a solution for this damage ? I always keep the red and blue envelop-parts away from the others to soak, mostly these papers give problems.f you have a solution you will get some nice stamps from The Netherlands. Maybe your topic -if I can get that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats