Tuesday, March 28, 2006

60 cents years and more

In 1981 there was an issue to promote our export.
The 60 cents stamp shows an airport, could be an image of Schiphol/Amsterdam.
Also a tomato and a piece of salad. Still exportproducts of the Netherlands. The picture you see is a maximumcard. Same image as the stamp as a card and on front of the card the stamp. Usually with canceling on the first day of issue.
If you eat healty you may grow old. 60 is a lot of years., not old for them who are this age... A lot of people in The Netherlands will reach that age this year.(!!) The Baby-boom after WWII is good for a lot of parties this year.
If you like this card, snailmail me. I will send it to you.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 30, 2006 at 8:55:00 PM PST , Blogger eKungfu said...

Wow, it's going to be more interesting for me because I just realized that from every single stamp it has its own history. Keep updating Cees! would you tell us more about stamps like "which country is the most difficult one to get any stamps from there..", "the most valuable stamps in the world", etc.^^

And about my blog.. I'm going to provide bilinggual so people can read my blog^^

greetings

Andre

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 at 11:29:00 AM PST , Blogger Cees Prins said...

Hello Andre,

Nice words, thank you. To find some "content" every day is hard.However will try to do so.

Lets blog around.

Cees

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats