Wednesday, July 07, 2010

New logo stamp

Just show you some stamps with my logo. They are on the tab from a     
 € 0,44 stamp. These stamps are for mail into the Netherlands <20gram. Just ordered these before my holidays in France. Happy I did, because on July 1st our TNT changed all stamps into 1 or 2 stamps, also the personalized ones. They say thats more easy (for them) , already a lot of countries have this or something like it. Happy I ordered 50 pcs thats the total amount and I can't order more like these. What to do, keep them or use them, will also sell some.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 1:56:00 AM PDT , Blogger Cees Prins said...

As there are comments on my blog we don't need I will start to moderate the blog. Hope you can understand it.
Cees

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats