Friday, October 12, 2007

Busy week

This week was very busy for me.(And you don't want to know about next week......) Nice to see that the mail (snail one) is still working here.

Did get some nice covers from China, Portugal, USA and The Netherlands and the week still has one day to go.

Show you the FDC from China I got from a new contact for me. Don't know how he find my address and where, but my information is on my blog of course.

The stamp is for The World Summer Games in Shanghai 2007. They are special olympics but I could not find any information about the issue. Is it one stamp or are there more?

Will return a nice cover for this wonderfull FDC.






Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 at 6:47:00 AM PDT , Blogger zhoufan said...

Received like, I hope you enjoy!
My E-MAIL: siwa520@gmail.com
BLOG: http://www.59u.us
zhoufan

 
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 12:22:00 AM PDT , Blogger Fan Ming said...

http://myfdc.blogspot.com/2007/09/china-stamp-2007-27.html
you can find detail of this set in my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats