Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chicken cards

You have to wait for the card I want to show. Yesterday in my mail from Costa Rica. Thanks Lorena. The card is called Gallitos de Papa. On the backside there are two nice stamps one of 85 colones with shows us football players. 100 year Club Sport Cartaginés. Also a nice one Athens Olympics 2004, value 120 colones. So it takes 200 colones to bring me that card. No idea how much $ or € that is.
Also on the backsite the recepy for the Gallitos de Papa, when you look well there are no chickens involved in this recepy. Thik it is easy to make and thats what most papa's are able too....
Try again is blogger want to update the picture, if not you have to wait, like me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats