Friday, November 17, 2006

Presentation of stamps for a show

Never did contribute to some Philatelic Show. The guy I bought some items from as I told you earlier did. Show you a first item. It is about the chickenwelfare in Europe. We have a lot of chickens in "laybatteries" if that is English, if not I suppose its understandable for you.

First two stamps who shows the housing of egglaying chicks. Then a cancellation (maybe there is a better word for this) what says Gone with the laybatteries in EEG. Date was 21-7-1982, and we still have a lot of that producingtype for eggs. Then he shows a "free" chicken. Not to say that this are real free chickens and not egg producers for mankind. More to come, and as my friend Jimmy always say ; click on the picture .................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats