Sunday, March 21, 2010

Charles Burki


When you want them all you have to buy 3 booklets with 8 stamps. They are nice these stamps with drawings of Charles Burki. Did not hear for him till I saw these. Nice that the stamps, bases on personal frame 2, are for sale in this booklets for the facevalue. Strange I say nice because don't they need always to be sold for the facevalue? Other issues are not real stamps. For if you still remember, the older ones among us, stamps are for paying the post to bring a letter or package from A to B or even Z. All other things now are to get your money......I admitt, also sometimes my money too.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 9:44:00 AM PDT , Blogger Cees Prins said...

If you need these stamps...
I do have some for sale or trade.

Chickenstampy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats