Sunday, February 15, 2009

How do you collect



Here you see a compleet sheet with perzonalized stamps. What you see is a Dutch Polish. For many years this breed must have existed in Holland(The Netherlands)

This one was painted bij a famous chickenpainter C.S.Th. van Gink and I did order some of this sheets. Now I have some compleet sheets of personalized stamps, but do you realy need complete sheets with 10 of the same stamps? I am not shure what to do, you can collect everything as you like it, thats so. Alway's need two stamps, one for my chickencollection and one with the personalized stamps, but to have two sheet's on both collections.......what's the use?

If you are a collector of chickenstamps and want to exchange one, let me know.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats