Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blogger fun and surprises.

Today's mail, the usual advertisment shit, banksheets and a wonderfull postcard from the US of A. Thanks to the readers of my blog who did send me this postcard. On the backsite a chickenstamp, with others and a happy cancel/stamp of a chicken. Also the Wilma Rudolph stamp is on the back. I show you this card because I did not see such card before and as you ,and I know, there are more USA chickenstamps, maybe you have such a card with that chickenstamp in front, like those one's. On the card the story of Wilma so I don't have to tell you that. Makes me happy to find cards or covers in my mail. Blogging is making the world smaller, don't you think?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


View My Stats